Automatic Bill Payment Forms
Bill payments for water, electric, and property taxes can be made by automatic bill payment. With automatic bill payment, your bills are paid automatically and on time. When you enroll in this option, you authorize us to automatically charge your bill to your checking or savings account at any financial institution. You will continue to receive a monthly bill, and the amount shown on your bill will be automatically deducted from your account on the due date. To sign up for this convenient payment option, fill out the automatic payment application form.
- City of Grand Haven Water/Sewer
- City of Grand Haven Property Taxes
- Board of Light & Power Electric Bill
You can pay your bill with your credit card*:
- Pay Online
- Online Payment for Parking Tickets, Impound Fees, Central Park Place, FOIA, and Overnight Seawall Mooring
- Over-the-Phone, call 1-855-461-9798
- At the Treasurer’s Office – 519 Washington Avenue (8am-5pm Monday through Friday)
- Call (616) 842-3210 with any questions
- Call (616) 935-3270 with Homebuyer Education questions including the drop off location
You may also drop off payments at City Hall by using the drop box located behind City Hall or in the front door. Any payments placed in the drop box after 8am will be posted to the next business day.
*There is a 3% fee charged by the service provider.
Calendar of Events
Chamber of Commerce
Faith Based Organizations
Grand Haven Public Schools
Grand Haven Master Plan
Loutit District Library
NW Ottawa Recreation Authority
Rental Housing Program
Tax Information Search