For 2020, the City of Grand Haven offers two medical plans to full-time employees, or employees that work on average 30 hours or more per week, to employees and their families. The plans are provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- High Deductible Health Plan with HSA (Simply Blue PPO with HSA): This plan provides you and your family with health coverage by paying low premiums and a deductible. The 2020 deductible is $1,400 for an individual plan or $2,800 for two-person or family plans.
- Traditional High 80/20 Plan (Community Blue PPO): This plan provides you and your family with health coverage by paying a higher premium and co-insurance, but with a lower deductible.
In addition, employees are offered dental insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. Employees with both the BCBSM medical and dental insurance will use the medical insurance card to show as proof of coverage to their dental provider.
View the Open Enrollment Booklet for details: City of Grand Haven OE Booklet
This page contains summary information and may contain errors or omissions. Please review the information below for specifics of your plan or log into BCBSM.com.
2020 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for Medical Coverage
- Non-union HDHP (11)
- Non-union Traditional (3)
- POLC Command HDHP (22)
- POLC Command Traditional (9)
- POLC Patrol HDHP (4)
- POLC Patrol Traditional (5)
- SEIU HDHP (6)
- SEIU Traditional (7)