Report a Concern

Thank you for your concern.  Grand Haven’s new website tool “Report A Concern” allows citizens to report non-emergency issues which are then communicated directly to the appropriate city department or division. Please use this app to report issues such as: potholes, sidewalk damage, drainage and flooding issues, street or traffic lights, hazard trees or limbs down, street or traffic signs broken, etc.

Citizens have the option of uploading a photo with each service request to visually communicate the issue to city staff.  Citizens also have the option of reporting a concern anonymously.