421 Columbus St
Grand Haven, MI 49417
(Corner of Columbus and Fifth)
The Community Center is open to the public for holding business seminars, training sessions, corporate retreats, receptions and dinners, recitals, banquets, family events, and a host of other activities.
The remodeled Community Center features a well-designed space at an affordable price.
- Function areas can accommodate from 10 to 450
- Ten (10) meeting rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- Spacious catering kitchen
- Beautiful deck overlooking the area
- Acacia Auditorium is available for lecture series, musicals, plays and stakeholder meetings
- Great venue for special evenings and fund-raising events
Tours are available. Please call Char Seise at 616-842-2550 for your appointment or to make reservations.
Special Events Application Process
The City of Grand Haven processes 100 Special Event applications annually. It is our responsibility to evaluate each application to ensure that it meets the City’s ordinances and community objectives. The City requires a Special Event application for the use of public property to hold events. Please read this document in its entirety and submit your application along with the required fee.
Accepting Bids, RFPs & Quotes
Board of Light and Power
Boards & Commissions
Charter & Ordinances
Forms & Permits
Government Meeting Schedules
Press Releases & Local Publications
Sustainability & Environmental
Title VI Non-Discrimination