- This event has passed.
Zoning Board of Appeals
February 16, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CITY OF GRAND HAVEN
GRAND HAVEN, MICHIGAN
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
FEBRUARY 16, 2022
Notice and agenda of a regular Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting at 7:00 p.m. to be held in the City Hall Council Chambers, 519 Washington Ave. Zoning Board of Appeals members unable to attend the meeting are requested to contact the Community Development Department at 616-935-3276 prior to the meeting.
- MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL: Tyler Berg, Kerry Bridges, Ryan Galligan, Mark Hills, Amy Kozanecki, Marshall Lystra, Chair Jerry Klukos
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 15, 2021
- CALL TO AUDIENCE – ONE OF TWO OPPORTUNITIES
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Case 22-01: A request by Nicholas Abid for one variance related to a raised patio (already constructed) at 3 Windrift Drive (parcel #70-03-29-152-007): a variance from Sec. 40-406.02.C to allow for the patio to be 15 inches from the rear property line where a minimum 5.5-foot setback is required.
- Case 22-02: A request by Shaun and Christine Casey for one variance related to a proposed building addition at 612 Ohio Avenue (parcel #70-03-28-351-023): a variance from Sec. 40-403.02.C to allow for a lot coverage of 31.5 percent where 30 percent is the district maximum.
- CITY COUNCIL SWOT ANALYSIS
- CALL TO AUDIENCE – SECOND OPPORTUNITY