- This event has passed.
Planning Commission *PUBLIC HEARING*
April 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Public Act 228 of 2020 gives local units of government the ability to conduct public meetings through remote access technology, including conference calling, real-time streaming, or other platforms.
Local governments may meet virtually for the purposes of passing budgets, authorizing emergency spending, and taking other action necessary to conduct essential government business in public meetings without endangering the health and safety of the participants of these meetings.
Please take notice that an electronic planning commission meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, April 13, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. to gather citizen input on the following requests:
1. Case 21-05: An application for a Special Land Use Permit for three Two-Unit Dwellings located at 319 South First Street, a property that has been approved to be split into three lots (parcel #70-03-20-454-004).
2. Case 21-11: An application for a Special Land Use Permit and Site Plan Review for a cooling tower addition at Automatic Spring Products, 803 Taylor Avenue (parcel #70-03-28-155-018).
3. Case 21-12: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to operate a Short-term Rental located at 517 Jackson Avenue (parcel #70-03-21-158-015).
4. Case 21-13: An application to rezone 101 S Beacon Blvd from OS, Office-Service District to C, Commercial District or NMU, Neighborhood Mixed Use District (parcel #70-03-21-383-014).
5. Case 21-14: An application to rezone 601 S Beacon Blvd from OS, Office-Service District to C, Commercial District (parcel #70-03-28-152-015).
6. Case 21-15: An application for a Special Land Use Permit and Site Plan Review for a proposed expansion to the Drive-Through at 320 N Beacon Blvd (parcel #70-03-21-327-026).
CITY HALL WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE MEETING.
Please see the procedures below for public participation.
Individuals will have opportunities to participate in the Call to the Audience and the public hearings in real-time during the electronic meeting. Please refer to the meeting notice on the City’s webpage for viewing and participation options, as well as to review the meeting packet, which will be posted by Friday prior to the hearing: https://www.grandhaven.org/city-services/agendas/. Written comments may be addressed to Jennifer Howland, Community Development Manager, Grand Haven Planning Commission, 519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417. Emailed comments may be sent to email@example.com. To be considered at the public hearing, written and emailed comments must be received by 12:00PM, Tuesday, April 13, 2021. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the Community Development Department at 616-935-3276.