The City of Grand Haven Planning Commission has scheduled Public Hearings to gather citizen input on the following requests:
1. Case 23-13: A special land use permit for a 35” tall retaining wall located 28” from the property line at 150 Prospect St. (#70-03-29-105-001).
2. Case 23-14: A special land use permit for a short term rental unit at 922 S. Harbor Dr. (parcel #70-03-29-103-008).
3. Case 23-15: A special land use permit for a multiple-family dwelling unit at 1039 Washington Ave. (parcel #70-03-21-379-023).
4. Case 23-16: A special land use permit for a short term rental unit at 322 N. 2nd St. (parcel #70-03-20-283-001).
5. Case 23-17: A public hearing to vacate an unnamed street through the west side of 6 Sherman (parcel #70-03-20-299-005) as part of the sale to the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation.
The Public Hearings are scheduled for June 13, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Grand Haven Council Chambers, 519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417. If you have any questions regarding this notice, or if you would like to review the applications, please contact the Planning Department at 616-935-3276.
Individuals may express their opinions in person at the public hearing, or written comments may be addressed to Grand Haven Planning Commission, c/o Brian Urquhart, 519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417. To be considered at the public hearing, written and emailed comments must be received by 12:00PM, June 13, 2023.
If you are planning to attend the public hearing and require reasonable special assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (616) 847-4886 at least two days prior to the scheduled hearing.
City Planner, City of Grand Haven