- This event has passed.
Planning Commission *PUBLIC HEARING*
July 13, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The City of Grand Haven Planning Commission has scheduled Public Hearings to gather citizen input on the following requests:
1. Case 21-22: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to operate a Short-term Rental located at 106 Prospect St (parcel #70-03-29-154-080).
2. Case 21-27: An application to rezone 305 N Beacon Blvd from NMU, Neighborhood Mixed Use District to C, Commercial District (parcel #70-03-21-306-005).
3. Case 21-28: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to operate a Short-term Rental located at 58 Poplar Ridge (parcel #70-03-29-321-002).
4. Case 21-29: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to operate a Short-term Rental located at 422 Jackson Ave (parcel #70-03-21-301-007).
5. Case 21-30: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to construct retaining walls located at 206 S 7th St (parcel #70-03-21-364-003).
6. Case 21-31: An application for a Special Land Use Permit to operate a two-unit Short-term Rental located at 106 N 2nd St (parcel #70-03-20-429-012).
7. Case 21-17: A proposed text amendment to Sec. 40-413.03.D of the Zoning Ordinance, to allow greater flexibility on window openings and to eliminate regulations concerning windows facing an alley or private property in the Central Business District.
8. Case 21-32: A proposed text amendment to Sec. 40-404.02.B of the Zoning Ordinance, to allow two-unit dwellings as a special land use throughout the MDR, Moderate Density Residential District, rather than only on key street segments.
The Public Hearings are scheduled for Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm in the City of Grand Haven Council Chambers, 519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417. The meeting packet will be posted on the City website by Friday prior to the hearing https://www.grandhaven.org/city-services/agendas/. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the Community Development Department at 616-935-3276.
Individuals may express their opinions in person at the public hearing, or written comments may be addressed to Jennifer Howland, Grand Haven Planning Commission, 519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417. To be considered at the public hearing, written and emailed comments must be received by 12:00PM, Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
If you are planning to attend the public hearing and require reasonable special assistance, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (616) 847-4886 at least two days prior to the scheduled hearing.
Community Development Manager, City of Grand Haven