Commercial Medical Marihuana Facilities Regulations
Below are documents related to the recent ordinances that the City Council passed related to commercial medical marihuana facilities. The application packet is posted below. An official window of time to accept applications will be announced at a later date. In the meantime, you may begin working on preparing your application materials. if you have further questions, please contact Jennifer Howland, Community Development Manager, at (616) 847-3490
- Ordinance 20-03: Medical Marihuana Zoning Ordinance
- Ordinance 20-04: Medical Marihuana Regulatory Ordinance
- Reference map
- Medical Marihuana Facility Application
- Medical Marihuana Facility Permit FAQ
Medical Marihuana Facility Permit Application Window Announced
• We will offer a two week window from July 6, 2020 through July 17, 2020.
• Applications will be accepted between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, at the Clerk’s Office (519 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417).
• Following receipt of applications, the Community Development Manager will review the applications and issue conditional approvals for those that meet the standards.
• The Community Development Manager will sort conditionally approved applications and draw each for a lottery position.
• Successful applicants will be invited to apply for a Special Land Use Permit
Questions can be directed to Jennifer Howland, Community Development Manager at 616-847-3490.